Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
Apple® has introduced a new Beta updates for developers. It includes innovative and impressive features that can give an edge to your experience with Mac. Till date, Apple®’s updates for Mac OS has been minor that they enhanced only performance rather than introduced novel features what we will have in the new third updates for OS X 10.11.4.
The latest updates comprise of some impressive features – supporting password protected notes in the Notes app, live photos in messages, along with some noticeable outward-facing improvements.
In the existing edition of OS X El Capitan, version 10.11.3, you cannot get the live images through iMessage as it eliminates audio and video elements once you start the application. With the latest version OS X 10.11.4, you can enjoy live images in messages.
In addition to its novel features, OS X EI Capitan 10.11.4 includes novel formatting features for the Notes app, allowing you to protect your entries through a single secure password. In order to get syncing compatibility, the feature is required to have iOS 9.3 Beta on your device. The password-protected notes can be accessed using your fingerprints through Touch ID sensor.
While using the existing OS X 10.11.3, people found some technical glitches in some features. But with the help of instant Apple® Tech Support and Help services, they got the problems resolved.
Through different channels such as Apple® Australia Support Phone Number it is quite easy to reach out to the expert professionals.
The latest update is supposed to eliminate almost all types of common glitches, as well as opening Twitter URL links in Safari also.
What is OS X El Capitan?
OS X El Capitan, termed to be the latest edition to the family of the Mac operating system, has been developed based on the innovative features and beautiful design published in OS X Yosemite, redefining the experience and enhancing the performance in so many ways that users enjoy it to the fullest.
1. If talking about its advanced features and applications, there appear some impressive things:
2. Helping you to take control over the operation with Mission Control
3. Noteworthy enhancement in mails
4. Allowing you to avail of the screen using Split View
5. Offering innovative add-on to help you organize and improve your images in photos
6. Offering better surfing experience with Safari
7. Enhancing map with transit view
Spotlight to help you search your preferences easily
With the above features along with some additional updates, OS X EI Capitan offers enhanced experience in several ways.
✆ Apple 800-961-1963
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Learn How To Automate Changing The Local Administrator Password
- Sharing Files, Devices, and Services on Mac OS X
- Learn How to Configure OS X to Protect Your Privacy
- How to Use Startup Keys to Resolve Mac OS X Boot Problems
- How to Enable the Pop-Up Blocker in Safari
- How to Set up Comcast IMAP Email on iOS 7
- How to Fix iPad Safari Crashing Problems
- How to Fix or Unlock Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled
- Get Help Using Continuity with your iOS Device or Your Mac
- How to Disable Safari Suggestions in iOS
- How to Add and Remove a Program Icon From the Dock
- How to Install Windows® 10 Using Boot Camp
- Learn How to Increase Privacy Safari for iOS
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
- Apple® Customer Support Center
- Apple® MacBook Customer Support Number
- Macbook Apple Support Number
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Customer Phone Support
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Phone Support Number
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.