Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
One of the best ways to quickly visit your favorite website is to add website shortcut for that site to the Dock on Mac OS X device. Once you create a website shortcut to the Dock, a simple click on it will open both the browser and that site in a single blink of the eye. You can add URLs to the Dock from any web browser on your Mac. If you confront any sort of issue in adding a Website Shortcuts from Safari to the Dock on your Mac OS X, then you contact a reliable technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas, that proffers you immense phone support service for Apple Mac to resolve the issue efficiently.
Steps to add a Website Shortcut to Dock on Mac
- Simply open Safari browser on the Mac and visit a website you want to add a shortcut for.
- Tap and hold on the URL link in the URL bar, then drag the URL down to the rightside of the Dock on the Mac.
- Release the hold on the URL link and the website URL has now been added to the Dock as a shortcut.
- Now when you tap on that shortcut from the Mac Dock, you will automatically open Safari and a new browser window to that website.
You can repeat these steps to add multiple websites to the Dock for fast access if necessary. If you are facing any trouble with clicking and dragging the URL, you can also capture the websites bookmark icon and drag that into the Dock as well. For this, you can also dial a toll-free customer service support for Apple Mac and get instant solutions from the certified technicians to resolve the issue.
For this, you can also drag the URL to the right side of the Dock, not to the left side. There is a feeble divider which separates the two commands, and only the right-side can accept files, folders, and URL links.
This approach offers a fast and trouble-free way to access a normally visited website from anywhere on the Mac; similarly’ it also helps in adding website bookmarks to the iOS home screen in an efficient manner.
To learn how to add a Website Shortcut to Dock on Mac, you can dial a support phone number for Apple support technicians and get authentic solutions for adding website shortcut to dock in an efficient manner. To get connected to these services, dial a toll-free Apple support phone number that connects users to certified Apple experts and professionals.
Some Apple OS lovers can also hit the Apple support forum in order to find the appropriate ways to all Apple issues.
✆ Apple 800-961-1963
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Learn How To Automate Changing The Local Administrator Password
- Sharing Files, Devices, and Services on Mac OS X
- Learn How to Configure OS X to Protect Your Privacy
- How to Use Startup Keys to Resolve Mac OS X Boot Problems
- How to Enable the Pop-Up Blocker in Safari
- How to Set up Comcast IMAP Email on iOS 7
- How to Fix iPad Safari Crashing Problems
- How to Fix or Unlock Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled
- Get Help Using Continuity with your iOS Device or Your Mac
- How to Disable Safari Suggestions in iOS
- How to Install Windows® 10 Using Boot Camp
- Learn How to Increase Privacy Safari for iOS
- Remove MacKeeper Pop-up Ads from Apple® Mac OS X
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
- Apple® Customer Support Center
- Apple® MacBook Customer Support Number
- Macbook Apple Support Number
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Customer Phone Support
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Phone Support Number
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.