Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
Whenever Apple feels something is wrong with the login process, it locks the entire applications and blocks everyone – including a legitimate user – from getting into the device. If you are one of those who are unable to use their Apple ID to get into their Apple product or Mac computer, then you should immediately contact Apple Support if your Apple ID has been disabled. You may have seen the following message in case of blocked ID credentials:
- “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
- “You can’t sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons”
- “This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons”
Once you encounter these alerts, you should avoid trying to log into your device, as it can cause additional issues if you forgot your Apple ID password.
Fortunately, Apple offers some convenient options to allow its users to restore account using either Apple ID or other important details specified at the time of creating Apple account. On the other hand, you can also access some third-party technical support to get your account restored successfully.
Some of the independent technicians are offering their best expertise to help users to get their Apple device or Mac computer working as before. If you believe your additional effort will end up with another problem, then you should preferably reach out to the certified Apple technicians for a reliable Apple ID customer support.
Here you can go though these steps, if your Apple ID is locked for security reasons:
- Launch Safari on a Mac.
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Fill the First Name, Last Name and Current Email Address fields.
- Click Next.
Here now you will have to give recovery key if two-step verification option is enabled. And press Continue.
- Give a New Password and Confirm Password fields again.
- Click Reset Password.
And this how you can recover or reset your password successfully. With your new credentials, you are now allowed to use Apple services without any technical obstacles. To make your experience with Apple devices and Mac computers, you need to update your newly-created credentials with iOS and Mac OS X.
While following the procedures, you may come across some technical hurdles when you are asked to provide security keys. In case if you forgot which verification option is activated, you will require an expert support to get over the situation. Else, you should dial Apple support number if Apple ID locked for security reasons and get a reliable solution conveniently.
For instant support service, you can access independent Apple technicians who can offer you a right solution in a real time. There are some service providers those claim to have a range of support solutions for different verticals, just select a particular one and get your issue resolved right away.
✆ Apple 800-961-1963
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Phone Number for Apple Customer Service
- Learn How To Automate Changing The Local Administrator Password
- Sharing Files, Devices, and Services on Mac OS X
- Learn How to Configure OS X to Protect Your Privacy
- How to Use Startup Keys to Resolve Mac OS X Boot Problems
- How to Enable the Pop-Up Blocker in Safari
- How to Set up Comcast IMAP Email on iOS 7
- How to Fix iPad Safari Crashing Problems
- Get Help Using Continuity with your iOS Device or Your Mac
- How to Disable Safari Suggestions in iOS
- How to Add and Remove a Program Icon From the Dock
- How to Install Windows® 10 Using Boot Camp
- Learn How to Increase Privacy Safari for iOS
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
- Apple® Customer Support Center
- Apple® MacBook Customer Support Number
- Macbook Apple Support Number
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Customer Phone Support
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Phone Support Number
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.