Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
Privacy is an important concern if you own a computer system or a mobile device. It is essential to keep you information protected from an unauthorized person as your data can easily be tracked anywhere, anytime. Apple technical expert provides different privacy options for using Safari on iOS device to keep your information secured. In order to protect your information, identity, and data from being snooped, you need to take the assistance of a certified Apple technician by dialing Apple Safari tech support phone number. With the help of the number, you can easily get the technical support from Apple technicians for increasing privacy in the iOS safari browser. However, you can also connect with a right resource of an independent tech support providing company, like Intelli Atlas to get step-by-step guidance for setting iOS Safari browser privacy.
Let’s have a glimpse on some useful points to increase iOS safari browser privacy:
Using private browsing mode-
Step 1: First, launch the Safari app and then tap on the Tabs button.
Step 2: With all open tabs in tab view, you need to tap on the ‘Private’ button.
Step 3: Make sure that the Safari interface should turn from light to dark because this will indicate that you are in private browsing mode.
Configuring your Safari privacy settings:
In the Settings app, you’ll find diverse options for altering your level of privacy while using the Safari web browser. Among the various features you can configure Autofill preferences, cookies, pop-up blockers, frequently visited sites, content blockers, tracking, and much more.
Follow few tips configure your Safari privacy settings:
- Safari suggestions: If you don’t want any Apple suggestions that are based on your usage, then simply turn Safari suggestions off.
- Block pop-ups: Pop-ups are normally a nuisance which doesn’t impact your privacy. You need to keep Pop-ups feature turned on so that your data can be protected from an online virus.
- Clear history and website data: This feature can be used commonly in case you are not using private browsing mode to remove your browsing data, history as well as cookies.
- Fraudulent website warning: You need to keep this option, in case some sites might try to steal information from your device.
- Block cookies: To get a safe and private experience, you need to limit cookies, but remember that some websites need them.
- Often visited sites: If you don’t need a paper trail of the websites which you visit frequently, then just turn this feature off.
If you want to get an additional Apple Safari support for increasing browser privacy, then you need to simply dial a phone number. With the assistance of the phone number, you can get an Apple Safari support in a convenient manner.
To get a guaranteed Apple tech solution, you need to visit the official page of the company.
✆ Apple 800-786-0581
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Get Reviews To Better Buy New Mac With Great Improvements
- Need To Create More Space On The Computer? Get The Best Guidance
- Apple Official Announcement ‘Safari 11 is The Best Ever Web Browser’
- Apple Mac Brings up Introductions of 23 New Features With Mac OS Sierra
- Phone Number for Apple Customer Service
- Learn How To Automate Changing The Local Administrator Password
- Sharing Files, Devices, and Services on Mac OS X
- Learn How to Configure OS X to Protect Your Privacy
- How to Use Startup Keys to Resolve Mac OS X Boot Problems
- How to Enable the Pop-Up Blocker in Safari
- How to Set up Comcast IMAP Email on iOS 7
- How to Fix iPad Safari Crashing Problems
- How to Fix or Unlock Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
- Apple® Customer Support Center
- Apple® MacBook Customer Support Number
- Macbook Apple Support Number
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Customer Phone Support
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Phone Support Number
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.