Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
Spotlight search has been in the sphere for a while, but it has become more popular and powerful when featured with iOS 9. It is said to be an innovative search tool that helps users search contents from all applications installed on the device.
When you touch Spotlight on the screen, it brings out app suggestions along with suggested contacts, local search suggestions, Podcasts, Music, Audio Books, Voice memos, Events, Reminders and news feeds that are categorically brought to you based on your preferences.
New iOS users can probably find it tricky to manage and personalize the search application in their iOS devices – iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. But it’s not a big deal, as a certified Apple® phone support from expert professionals can help them execute a set of methods accurate and accomplish the task easily.
There are some dedicated independent companies that offer ascertained technical support to the iOS users who look for Apple® application support for Spotlight search tool.
What you need to do is dialing their contact number and reaching out to a genuine technical professional for helpful Apple® Help Support at affordable cost. It is also suggested to go for expert support, in case you find the search tool problematic to function properly.
Here are the steps to manage and personalize Spotlight search tool on iOS devices:
Step 1 – Go to the settings first of all,
Step 2 – Select “General” option,
Step 3 – Click on “Spotlight Search” inside the “General” option,
Step 4 – In order to manage and personalize the search tool, you disable Spotlight Search for getting a very particular result.
Step 5 – And check or uncheck the boxes that you want. You can enable only those categories that you want to search content from.
If you find the steps mentioned above difficult to execute, you can get in touch with experienced professionals who can offer you the best Apple® technical support at affordable cost. They are easily accessible through their Apple® support number.
Spotlight locates a range of sources. Spotlight avails of Bing and Apple®’s own Spotlight suggestions service so as to bring out web links, map locations, and other things that you would probably love to see. Because the search tool is customized to meet your preferences, it searches the contents what meet your taste. Whether you have to search email messages, images, music, or other files, you just type the name of your specific content and touch it to start searching.
✆ Apple 800-961-1963
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Learn How To Automate Changing The Local Administrator Password
- Sharing Files, Devices, and Services on Mac OS X
- Learn How to Configure OS X to Protect Your Privacy
- How to Use Startup Keys to Resolve Mac OS X Boot Problems
- How to Enable the Pop-Up Blocker in Safari
- How to Set up Comcast IMAP Email on iOS 7
- How to Fix iPad Safari Crashing Problems
- How to Fix or Unlock Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled
- Get Help Using Continuity with your iOS Device or Your Mac
- How to Disable Safari Suggestions in iOS
- How to Add and Remove a Program Icon From the Dock
- How to Install Windows® 10 Using Boot Camp
- Learn How to Increase Privacy Safari for iOS
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
- Apple® Customer Support Center
- Apple® MacBook Customer Support Number
- Macbook Apple Support Number
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Customer Phone Support
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Phone Support Number
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.