Apple® Product Support
- Comprehensive customer support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
Those having Apple product must also be having Apple ID. This Apple post helps understand what Apple ID is and how to enable 2-Step verification for enhanced security. Apple ID 2-Step verification helps you protect from others accessing your iCloud data, iTunes and App store. Nobody wants others to access your personal information or credentials. Apple does have security features technique enabled to provide high security and safety to its customers. For complete Apple help premium services call +1-800-961-1963 and get certified Apple technicians for troubleshooting instantly.
To tighten the safety and security Apple introduced 2-Step verification feature methodology. This method ensures person logging into the account is the authorized one who is allowed to make changes. Apple ID 2-Step verification system use your registered phone number for authorization by sending you a verification code every time you try to login into your account. The person is allowed to enter into the account after entering the right security code.
Methods Involved in Apple ID 2-Step Verification
All Apple product users can easily activate 2-Step verification protection on their Apple ID’s. You just need Apple ID and password to begin. Below are the tasks involved:-
- First thing you need is to go to http://appleid.apple.com/ and click on manage Apple ID option.
- Sign in with your Apple ID for which you want to enable the 2-Step verification.
- Click on Password & Security option on the left hand side panel.
- You will see the security questions that you have set for your account. Answer them and click on continue button below.
- Under the 2-Step verification click on the Get Started option.
- If you already have a device linked to iCloud service, click on continue to start the process, else read out the sections explaining 2-Step verification and
- when ready click next. Then enter your current phone number to initiate the verification process.
- Enter the 4 digit code that you will receive on your phone in a short duration.
- After phone number verification is complete, you will see a list of devices you can verify. Click on Verify if you want to use any of those device for 2-Step verification, and when done click Continue.
- On the following page you will see your recovery key, which you can use in case you forget your password. Print it out, or write it down in a safe place, and then click continue
- On the next screen, enter the recovery key you just received. Click Confirm to continue.
- Click the checkbox that appears in the screen and then click Enable 2-Step verification. You will then see a confirmation regarding the process, click Done.
- You are protected now with 2-Step security feature from Apple. You will no longer get security questions as long as 2-Step security is enabled.
- You always have the option to disable this dual protection by going to security section. To disable you need either your trusted device or recovery key to disable the 2-Step security.
Also when you have 2-Step verification enabled, you will need to have any two of these three things:
The process looks simple enough to bring more power and protection to Apple product users. Need implementation help talk to Apple experts by calling Apple Support Phone Number https://apple-support.applehelp.support/contact-apple-support-number/
✆ Apple 800-786-0581
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Guidance to View login history on MacBook Pro
- Get Advanced Tips to Fix the Apple Freezing Issues Instantly
- Quick Fix to Apple iOS 11 Problems
- Resolution Of Apple iOS Update and Restore Error
- Call Apple Support if You Face a Bug after the Apple iOS 11.2.1 Updates
- Contact Apple Support for Updates iOS To Restore iPhones Disabled by Error 53
- Apple iOS 11 Updates and Troubleshoot for Hindrance
- Enabling Locked Apple ID through an Effective Technical Service
- iOS 11 Problems and Apple Support Phone Number for Assistance
- Problem to Replace Hard Drive MacBook Pro? Need Help
- Apple Support for the Way to Set Up Mac
- Apple Provides Contemporary Technical Support to Resolve Apple Errors
- Get an Instant Apple Mac Support Round-the-Clock
- Apple Support
- Apple Mac Problems
- Apple Update Problems
- Apple Error Codes
- Apple Security Updates
- Apple Update Support
- Apple Problems and Errors
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.