Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
Technical Support and Help on macOS Sierra
Apple macOS Sierra is not a much-hyped and advertised operating system like Windows 10, but it has quite a few compelling additions that make the OS an Apple’s eye. In the world of technology, OS X 10.12 is a major update to Apple’s Mac OS X with a new name: macOS Sierra. The OS formally says goodbye to Version 10.11: “El Capitan”! Interestingly, the brand-new desktop OS from leading technology giant Apple Inc. is available to Mac users as a free update and comes with loads of new and smart features. Moreover, the fast and reliable availability of Apple macOS Sierra technical support will ensure the OS users’ hassle-free assistance from Apple professionals. With a tech help number, it is easy to get connected to Apple support center.
The rebranded macOS Sierra will be available for public use this fall and it has top most features that catch all eyes. Siri is said to be the most talked about feature of the Apple’s new adventure. Following is a brief list of some selective features of the new OS:
- Basic features: Sierra wallpaper, Storage Recommendations, Optimize Mac Storage (iCloud → iCloud Drive options), Remove items from the Trash after 30 days, Desktop and Documents folder live on iCloud Drive, Keep folders on top when sorting by name, Notification Center updated design, Choose output from sound button in menu bar, Move any menu bar item, Prefer tabs when opening documents, Tabs in maps, Double space enters a period, Safari and iTunes Picture in Picture, Updated Console app, Dwell Control, Auto Unlock, APFS Apple File System, and Universal Clipboard.
- Photos app features: Memories, Intelligent Search, Places, and People.
- iMessage features: Large emoji, Tapback, Inline video playback, and Inline links.
- iTunes features: Redesigned Apple Music features in iTunes.
- Siri features: Locations to invoke Siri (Dock, menu bar, Application folder, Launchpad, Spotlight, keyboard shortcut).
In case, Apple users want to have more information on the newest operating system, its update, and availability for general use, they can easily get all these by dialing a toll-free Apple macOS Sierra support phone number. There are also some independent tech support companies, like Intelli Atlas, that can help you get in-depth information on Apple’s new product.
When it comes to knowing which version of Macs will run macOS Sierra, Apple users can get better and expected results on MacBook (Late 2009 and later); Mac mini (2010 and later); MacBook Air (2010 and later); MacBook Pro (2010 and later); iMac (Late 2009 and later); and Mac Pro (2010 and later).
macOS Sierra support phone number will help you know how you can bring the best out of macOS Sierra and enjoy all features with no hassles. Intelli Atlas tech support team can help Mac users when they face lots of issues, such as OS installation, update, opening files, slow performance, and WiFi, via a remote tech support service at an affordable price tag.
✆ Apple 800-786-0581
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Apple Support to Fix Apple Safari Will Not Open
- Apple Support to View Login History on Macbook Pro
- Guidance to View login history on MacBook Pro
- Get Advanced Tips to Fix the Apple Freezing Issues Instantly
- Quick Fix to Apple iOS 11 Problems
- Resolution Of Apple iOS Update and Restore Error
- Call Apple Support if You Face a Bug after the Apple iOS 11.2.1 Updates
- Contact Apple Support for Updates iOS To Restore iPhones Disabled by Error 53
- Apple iOS 11 Updates and Troubleshoot for Hindrance
- Enabling Locked Apple ID through an Effective Technical Service
- iOS 11 Problems and Apple Support Phone Number for Assistance
- Problem to Replace Hard Drive MacBook Pro? Need Help
- Apple Support for the Way to Set Up Mac
- Apple Support
- Apple Mac Problems
- Apple Update Problems
- Apple Error Codes
- Apple Security Updates
- Apple Update Support
- Apple Problems and Errors
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.