Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
Do you use a Comcast email account? If not yet, then you will be surprised to know that Comcast email accounts are now IMAP-enabled. IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) refers to the way your email app interacts with the mail server. IMAP offers more complicated email management if you access your email account using multiple computers, tablets or smartphones. For this, you can simply contact Intelli Atlas a third party support providing company and dial Apple support number here to get help on Comcast email settings for Mac Outlook in a hassle-free manner with the help of certified Apple technicians.
Comcast has started to support IMAP mail around the end of 2013 year. This Apple’s Mail application can robotically set up and arrange your Comcast account for your OS X Mavericks or OS X Yosemite. The previous versions of OS X are unable to automatically set up your Comcast account for Apple Mail. So in this article, you will get complete information about how to set Comcast Email Settings for Apple Mail.
After this, add your Comcast email account to the Apple Mail application for Mac in your Outlook account to take benefit from quick and convenient access to your Comcast inbox. Now you can add your account username and password into Apple Mail, and then select the correct port for the mail server and enable SSL confirmation to access your emails using this software. For any sort of help, you contact Intelli Atlas as Apple support goes here to help you on how to setup Comcast email on Mac mail in a competent manner.
Comcast Email Settings for Apple Mail
- Simply launch Apple Mail. Choose “Preferences” from the Mail toolbar menu.
- Select “Accounts” and tap on the Plus button. Type your full name and your Comcast email address and password in the corresponding fields. Press to “Continue.”
- Tap the “Advanced” tab in the Accounts window to access the advanced settings for your Comcast account. Type “995” in the Port field and ensure the “Use SSL” check box. Choose “Password” as the authentication method and press the “Accounts” tab to return to the Account Information section.
- Choose “Edit SMTP Server List” from the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) drop-down list. Tap “Advanced” to open the advanced settings for the outgoing mail server.
- After this, check the “Use default ports” and “Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)” checkboxes. Now set the authentication method to “Password” and enter your Comcast username and password.
- Finally, tap on “OK” and close the Window to set your choices to start using your Comcast email account with Apple Mail.
For more tips and tricks to configure Comcast Email Settings for Apple Mail, dial a toll-free Apple support number and get instant solutions from certified technicians proficiently.
✆ Apple 800-786-0581
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Problem to Replace Hard Drive MacBook Pro? Need Help
- Apple Support for the Way to Set Up Mac
- Apple Provides Contemporary Technical Support to Resolve Apple Errors
- Get an Instant Apple Mac Support Round-the-Clock
- Get Reviews To Better Buy New Mac With Great Improvements
- Need To Create More Space On The Computer? Get The Best Guidance
- Apple Official Announcement ‘Safari 11 is The Best Ever Web Browser’
- Apple Mac Brings up Introductions of 23 New Features With Mac OS Sierra
- Phone Number for Apple Customer Service
- Learn How To Automate Changing The Local Administrator Password
- Sharing Files, Devices, and Services on Mac OS X
- Learn How to Configure OS X to Protect Your Privacy
- How to Use Startup Keys to Resolve Mac OS X Boot Problems
- Apple Problems and Errors
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
- Apple® Customer Support Center
- Apple® MacBook Customer Support Number
- Macbook Apple Support Number
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
- Apple® Customer Phone Support
- Apple® Customer Support Phone Number
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.