Do you use a Comcast email account? If not yet, then you will be surprised to know that Comcast email accounts are now IMAP-enabled. IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) refers to the way your email app interacts with the mail server. IMAP offers more complicated email management if you access your email account using multiple computers, tablets or smartphones. For this, you can simply contact Intelli Atlas a third party support providing company and dial Apple support number here to get help on Comcast email settings for Mac Outlook in a hassle-free manner with the help of certified Apple technicians.
Comcast has started to support IMAP mail around the end of 2013 year. This Apple’s Mail application can robotically set up and arrange your Comcast account for your OS X Mavericks or OS X Yosemite. The previous versions of OS X are unable to automatically set up your Comcast account for Apple Mail. So in this article, you will get complete information about how to set Comcast Email Settings for Apple Mail.
After this, add your Comcast email account to the Apple Mail application for Mac in your Outlook account to take benefit from quick and convenient access to your Comcast inbox. Now you can add your account username and password into Apple Mail, and then select the correct port for the mail server and enable SSL confirmation to access your emails using this software. For any sort of help, you contact Intelli Atlas as Apple support goes here to help you on how to setup Comcast email on Mac mail in a competent manner.
Comcast Email Settings for Apple Mail
- Simply launch Apple Mail. Choose “Preferences” from the Mail toolbar menu.
- Select “Accounts” and tap on the Plus button. Type your full name and your Comcast email address and password in the corresponding fields. Press to “Continue.”
- Tap the “Advanced” tab in the Accounts window to access the advanced settings for your Comcast account. Type “995” in the Port field and ensure the “Use SSL” check box. Choose “Password” as the authentication method and press the “Accounts” tab to return to the Account Information section.
- Choose “Edit SMTP Server List” from the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) drop-down list. Tap “Advanced” to open the advanced settings for the outgoing mail server.
- After this, check the “Use default ports” and “Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)” checkboxes. Now set the authentication method to “Password” and enter your Comcast username and password.
- Finally, tap on “OK” and close the Window to set your choices to start using your Comcast email account with Apple Mail.
For more tips and tricks to configure Comcast Email Settings for Apple Mail, dial a toll-free Apple support number and get instant solutions from certified technicians proficiently.