Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
One of the cool features OS X Yosemite includes is the method how a user can add ringtones in iPhone within OS X. As so many users have got the iPhone calls in Yosemite much off-putting, they can now change the default Yosemite ringtone for iPhone calls, rather than disabling the phone calls that stops the users from receiving any phone calls in OS X Yosemite.
By default, the ringtone for incoming iPhone calls and FaceTime Audio and Video calls in OS X Yosemite has the same ringtone as iOS has – several users it is noisy, irritating, and disquieting, particularly when a user is quite busy with his/her work in office wearing a headphone and his/her Mac starts ringing and breaks the silent oddly.
Here are some certified methods to change the ringtone that can hugely reduce the bad experience and turn it less strident when a user receive an unexpected phone call.
To do so:
- Open the FaceTime app (a default app in the Application folder).
- Go to the Menu bar and click on the Preferences window.
- Check if you are on the settings section.
- Select Ringtone in the drop-down menu label.
- Now make a default ringtone from the displayed options.
Here, you will find all those options for ringtone what you find in iOS. You can click on any of the available tones as per your preferences. In addition, you can also set your preferred tone for FaceTime audio and video calls. From onward, every time you get an incoming iPhone or FaceTime call, your Mac will make you know in your own preferred ringtones.
If the steps mentioned above put you in doubts regarding their execution, you should immediately get in touch with independent professionals who can easily help you add your preferred ringtone to your Mac OS X Yosemite. Apple support phone number 1-800-786-0581 will get instant help for your Apple device at affordable cost.
In addition, you can also use some third party applications to add ringtones if the points mentioned above are not working properly. But you may probably come across some sorts of technical hurdles because of Apple’s system integration protection feature. But you can easily overcome such obstacles with the help of third party technicians. If you are looking for Apple customer care number dial here and get Apple product protection care plan at affordable cost.
Intelli Atlas is one among very popular tech support companies that offer a reliable and certified technical support.
✆ Apple 800-786-0581
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Guidance to View login history on MacBook Pro
- Get Advanced Tips to Fix the Apple Freezing Issues Instantly
- Quick Fix to Apple iOS 11 Problems
- Resolution Of Apple iOS Update and Restore Error
- Call Apple Support if You Face a Bug after the Apple iOS 11.2.1 Updates
- Contact Apple Support for Updates iOS To Restore iPhones Disabled by Error 53
- Apple iOS 11 Updates and Troubleshoot for Hindrance
- Enabling Locked Apple ID through an Effective Technical Service
- iOS 11 Problems and Apple Support Phone Number for Assistance
- Problem to Replace Hard Drive MacBook Pro? Need Help
- Apple Support for the Way to Set Up Mac
- Apple Provides Contemporary Technical Support to Resolve Apple Errors
- Get an Instant Apple Mac Support Round-the-Clock
- Apple Support
- Apple Mac Problems
- Apple Update Problems
- Apple Error Codes
- Apple Security Updates
- Apple Update Support
- Apple Problems and Errors
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.