Apple® Phone Includes
- Comprehensive customer support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Fix Common Problems of Microsoft Windows®
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Windows not downloading updates
- Windows XP Browser security pop-ups
- Windows 7 IE Browser crashes
- Microsoft Windows Backup Fails
- Windows 10 DLL missing error
- Windows 10 Unexpected error occured
- Troubleshoot and Fix Windows Blue Screen Error
- Windows 10 Repair and PC Optimization
- Windows 10 - Automatic Update Problems
- Windows 10 Settings & Customization Issues
- Windows 10 Errors & Warning Messages on Startup
- Windows 7 Troubleshooting by Certified Experts
- Windows Backup Restore Error and Closes
- Fix Common Windows Warning & Unexpected Error Window
If you want to try Windows 10 on your Mac system, then it can be possible by availing Apple support for Boot Camp. Apple introduced Boot Camp to support Windows 10, on Mac. With help of tech experts, you will be able to get an installation idea of Windows 10 for your Mac. For software installation, you need Windows 10(Microsoft version). Old Mac PC’s support older versions of Windows, but it won’t go with Windows 10. Before installing, make sure to check the system requirements for Windows 10. To install Windows 10, you need 30 GB of free space on your startup drive and a keyboard, a mouse or track pad to use with your PC. Boot Camp, allows Mac users to install and boot their machines into Microsoft Windows 10.
In today’s time, everybody is using Windows 10 for their professional usage. So, if you have Mac, then you need not to worry because you can perform all of your Windows 10 features in Mac model. A customer can run Windows 10 versions of software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint on Mac. If you want to get technical assistance for Apple Boot Camp support page, then you should contact tech experts on a toll free number. Apart from this, good news for Mac customers is that you run OS X and Windows 10 on your system. Let’s have a glance on a few steps for installing Windows on Mac, these include:
- At first, download the Windows 10 Disc Image, then choose 64-bit download.
- You should make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp assistant are up to date.
- Your Boot Camp will take the Windows 10 ISO file and create a boot disk that can be utilized to install Windows 10 on your Mac.
- Now, open the Boot Camp. Click the following boxes: Create a Windows 10 install disk; and Install Windows 10.
- Insert a USB drive and choose the Windows 10 ISO file via the Boot Camp Assistant.
- Boot Camp will copy the Windows 10 ISO and all the Boot Camp drivers needed to run Windows 10 to the USB stick.
- Then, click Install, Windows 10 will start to install.
- Enter your product key and choose your Windows Boot Camp partition
- Now, follow the installation procedure. Once installed the Mac will boot into Windows 10.
- At last, install the Boot Camp drivers on the USB stick. Then, locate them and run setup.exe to install them.
Intelli Atlas, an independent support provider, will resolve the issues for all of your tech concerns. The company provides technical assistance to troubled Windows 10 customers.
✆ Apple 800-786-0581
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Apple Support to Fix Apple Safari Will Not Open
- Apple Support to View Login History on Macbook Pro
- Guidance to View login history on MacBook Pro
- Get Advanced Tips to Fix the Apple Freezing Issues Instantly
- Quick Fix to Apple iOS 11 Problems
- Resolution Of Apple iOS Update and Restore Error
- Call Apple Support if You Face a Bug after the Apple iOS 11.2.1 Updates
- Contact Apple Support for Updates iOS To Restore iPhones Disabled by Error 53
- Apple iOS 11 Updates and Troubleshoot for Hindrance
- Enabling Locked Apple ID through an Effective Technical Service
- iOS 11 Problems and Apple Support Phone Number for Assistance
- Problem to Replace Hard Drive MacBook Pro? Need Help
- Apple Support for the Way to Set Up Mac
- Apple Support
- Apple Mac Problems
- Apple Update Problems
- Apple Error Codes
- Apple Security Updates
- Apple Update Support
- Apple Problems and Errors
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.