Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
Spotlight search has been in the sphere for a while, but it has become more popular and powerful when featured with iOS 9. It is said to be an innovative search tool that helps users search contents from all applications installed on the device.
When you touch Spotlight on the screen, it brings out app suggestions along with suggested contacts, local search suggestions, Podcasts, Music, Audio Books, Voice memos, Events, Reminders and news feeds that are categorically brought to you based on your preferences.
New iOS users can probably find it tricky to manage and personalize the search application in their iOS devices – iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. But it’s not a big deal, as a certified Apple® phone support from expert professionals can help them execute a set of methods accurate and accomplish the task easily.
There are some dedicated independent companies that offer ascertained technical support to the iOS users who look for Apple® application support for Spotlight search tool.
What you need to do is dialing their contact number and reaching out to a genuine technical professional for helpful Apple® Help Support at affordable cost. It is also suggested to go for expert support, in case you find the search tool problematic to function properly.
Here are the steps to manage and personalize Spotlight search tool on iOS devices:
Step 1 – Go to the settings first of all,
Step 2 – Select “General” option,
Step 3 – Click on “Spotlight Search” inside the “General” option,
Step 4 – In order to manage and personalize the search tool, you disable Spotlight Search for getting a very particular result.
Step 5 – And check or uncheck the boxes that you want. You can enable only those categories that you want to search content from.
If you find the steps mentioned above difficult to execute, you can get in touch with experienced professionals who can offer you the best Apple® technical support at affordable cost. They are easily accessible through their Apple® support number.
Spotlight locates a range of sources. Spotlight avails of Bing and Apple®’s own Spotlight suggestions service so as to bring out web links, map locations, and other things that you would probably love to see. Because the search tool is customized to meet your preferences, it searches the contents what meet your taste. Whether you have to search email messages, images, music, or other files, you just type the name of your specific content and touch it to start searching.
✆ Apple 800-786-0581
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Apple Support to Fix Apple Safari Will Not Open
- Apple Support to View Login History on Macbook Pro
- Guidance to View login history on MacBook Pro
- Get Advanced Tips to Fix the Apple Freezing Issues Instantly
- Quick Fix to Apple iOS 11 Problems
- Resolution Of Apple iOS Update and Restore Error
- Call Apple Support if You Face a Bug after the Apple iOS 11.2.1 Updates
- Contact Apple Support for Updates iOS To Restore iPhones Disabled by Error 53
- Apple iOS 11 Updates and Troubleshoot for Hindrance
- Enabling Locked Apple ID through an Effective Technical Service
- iOS 11 Problems and Apple Support Phone Number for Assistance
- Problem to Replace Hard Drive MacBook Pro? Need Help
- Apple Support for the Way to Set Up Mac
- Apple Support
- Apple Mac Problems
- Apple Update Problems
- Apple Error Codes
- Apple Security Updates
- Apple Update Support
- Apple Problems and Errors
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.