Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
There may be several reasons for resizing images – among those maximizing space on the hard drive or uploading the images on a particular website may be the most common reason. Whatever the motive you have, it’s a convenient job to resize your images easily on OS X operating system.
Automator application, a built-in tool on Mac OS X, makes it possible to resize the image with high accuracy. Automator functions within a simple framework – allowing you to rope steps automatically so as to take the process step-by-step and avoid all types of impending problems.
The application comes with two sidebar sections and a main work area – the first section displays which applications offer Automator actions to use, and the next sections includes the actions linked with the selected applications. And the work area allows you to start your action after selecting and dragging a particular thing to the area.
The actions may appear intimidating to some extent, but don’t worry – as you can do it successfully. And if you are not capable of processing the actions, select a reliable technical support company. If you need complete Apple help click here and get the best timely support services on Apple devices or OS X problems.
Here are the steps to execute the action successfully:
- Launch the Launchpad and look for Automator.
- Start the Automator app.
- Select the New Document tab and then go to Application.
- Select the Files and Folders and then double-click on “Ask for Finder” tab.
- Now you have to configure the Ask for Finder Items preferences to Start at the Desktop by choosing from the drop down menu.
- In the same way, you can choose the Type to Files from the drop-down menu.
- Now you have to go to Copy finder window and enlarge it by hitting on the small arrow seen on the left side.
- Select Other in the drop-down menu and make a new folder with the name as RESIZED.
- Now go to the images in the Library and make a double click on Scale images and put the required size for the photos.
- Finally, click on Save to create a new file having images resized.
And so you can successfully resize your images using Automator application. If you don’t want to get trapped in the technical procedures mentioned above, you better select an independent technical support company that can bring you a reliable tech support. Dial Apple customer service phone number goes here for troubleshooting on OS X in a real time.
There are some independent technical support companies that offer a reliable technical assistance at affordable cost. Select a certified technician and resolve your problem immediately.
✆ Apple 800-786-0581
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Apple Support to Fix Apple Safari Will Not Open
- Apple Support to View Login History on Macbook Pro
- Guidance to View login history on MacBook Pro
- Get Advanced Tips to Fix the Apple Freezing Issues Instantly
- Quick Fix to Apple iOS 11 Problems
- Resolution Of Apple iOS Update and Restore Error
- Call Apple Support if You Face a Bug after the Apple iOS 11.2.1 Updates
- Contact Apple Support for Updates iOS To Restore iPhones Disabled by Error 53
- Apple iOS 11 Updates and Troubleshoot for Hindrance
- Enabling Locked Apple ID through an Effective Technical Service
- iOS 11 Problems and Apple Support Phone Number for Assistance
- Problem to Replace Hard Drive MacBook Pro? Need Help
- Apple Support for the Way to Set Up Mac
- Apple Support
- Apple Mac Problems
- Apple Update Problems
- Apple Error Codes
- Apple Security Updates
- Apple Update Support
- Apple Problems and Errors
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.