Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
Apple®’s flagship mobile payment and digital wallet named as “Apple® Pay” is set to run in the US, along with other nations with an official approval from a number of banking institutions and retail stores. As per the latest reports from The Business Times, more than two million retail stores, with partners like Crate & Barrel, Chick-fil-A and Au Bon Pain are ready to acknowledge the new payment system in their stores.
Before going to check the instructions, let’s have a synopsis of the services that Apple® Pay offers.
The innovative mobile payment mechanism allows the people make payments without coming in touch with point-of-sale. It digitizes and substitutes the plastic money or magnetic stripe operation done at PoS terminals. Apple® devices get connected with the PoS terminals using wireless technology like NFC antenna. The mobile payment is well attuned with iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, iPad Air 2 and Apple® Watch.
Touch ID for data Security
Compatible with iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, and Apple® Watch
How it Works:
When purchasing something in a brick-and-mortar retail shop, you have to keep your handset near the cash payment system and use its Touch ID application to conclude the purchase. The best part of this mobile payment system is that you don’t need to launch the application in your handset as it automatically starts whenever it comes in the range of payment terminal and starts the payment procedure automatically.
When you are purchasing something from a partner online store through your iPad Mini or iPad Air 2 or iPhone, you need to use Touch ID application to conclude the transaction.
In case if you are using Apple® Watch for purchasing something, you need to press the button twice and it will bring you your Apple® Pay card.
Though the device can develop some technical problems in getting connected with the payment terminal, yet this is not a big problem. Apple® Tech Support and Help services do have absolute solution to the technical issues.
If your application is getting difficulties to function, you should reach out to the expert professionals through several channels like Apple® Australia Support Phone Number and find the solution.
Want to use the payment wallet? Get your device prepared:
If you have planned to avail of the innovative digital wallet for your next purchase, you need to have your device updated with the advanced version of iOS. The core functionality of the payment mechanism is all driven by NFC technology and Touch ID sensor. When the wallet develops any technical glitches, Apple® Customer Support Phone Number professionals primarily diagnose these two features.
First of all, you need to update your handset to iOS 8.1 or newer. It will facilitate your handset with the latest Apple® Pay features. Once your handset is ready to use the application, you need to link your credit or debit card with the application. If you have already linked your cards so as to purchase products from iTunes and App Store, you can choose the same card to make payment.
✆ Apple 800-786-0581
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Apple Support to Fix Apple Safari Will Not Open
- Apple Support to View Login History on Macbook Pro
- Guidance to View login history on MacBook Pro
- Get Advanced Tips to Fix the Apple Freezing Issues Instantly
- Quick Fix to Apple iOS 11 Problems
- Resolution Of Apple iOS Update and Restore Error
- Call Apple Support if You Face a Bug after the Apple iOS 11.2.1 Updates
- Contact Apple Support for Updates iOS To Restore iPhones Disabled by Error 53
- Apple iOS 11 Updates and Troubleshoot for Hindrance
- Enabling Locked Apple ID through an Effective Technical Service
- iOS 11 Problems and Apple Support Phone Number for Assistance
- Problem to Replace Hard Drive MacBook Pro? Need Help
- Apple Support for the Way to Set Up Mac
- Apple Support
- Apple Mac Problems
- Apple Update Problems
- Apple Error Codes
- Apple Security Updates
- Apple Update Support
- Apple Problems and Errors
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.