Apple® MacBook Phone Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting iOS installation error
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Checking MacBook slow performance
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Transfer MacBook data transfer to other devices
- Help on Apple iOS update & upgrade
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on MacBook Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
With buzz evolving across the technical world that MacBook Air is on the way – and some experts conform – the whole attention is shifted to the “Skylake” 6th Generation Intel Core Processor that is believed to speed up the performance of upcoming MacBook Air.
With some impressive features such as Intel Skylake processors, Magnetic resonance charging, WiGig peripheral connections, USB-C, and Thunderbolt 3, the device is really going to make a difference in the world of smartphones and tablets.
Some experts have predicted to have the Apple discontinuing its MacBook Air, as it (according to some experts) is planning to bring in new MacBook Pro with advanced technologies and features. But on the other hand, a large majority of Mac experts are still hopeful to see the Apple announcing the product this year.
Very little is revealed about the launch of Apple’s MacBook Air with Skylake, but it is largely being presumed that Apple may publicize new MacBook during WWDC 2016.
If you are searching of more information, you can also contact Apple support phone number for MacBook Air.
Skylake-powered devices are guaranteed to get fast performance, along with technical compatibility with other things such as magnetic resonance charging. In addition to it, the 6th generation Intel processor is set to ensure quick peripheral connections using WiGig.
How Intel’s Skylake will enhances the performance of MacBook Air:
Laptop and personal computers from top-tier manufacturers have been shifted to Intel’s 6th generation Skylake so as to avail of advanced micro-architecture. If we look into the features on Skylake, it comes out with amazing results.
First of all, it comes to the performance that is ascertained to boost up, along with improvements in graphics, battery back-up, and startup time. Skylake chips can support up to 64GB of DDR4 RAM running at 2,133 MHz.
Secondly, the experts are greatly hopeful to get faster data connectivity. Skylake compatibility with PCI Express 3.0 lanes refers to the faster data transfer.
Thirdly, it comes to battery life. With the 14-nanometer (14nm) manufacturing procedure Intel involves while designing Skylake chips, it is ascertained to have extended battery life in your MacBook Air. It consumes lesser power and runs smoothly – resulting in even better battery life.
It is really tough to be assured about the performance what Skylake is expected to bring in, because improvement in performance is also determined by the way how a user uses the device. Similar to previous editions, MacBook Air is also expected to have sorts of common technical issues, but they can easily be overcome. For a better safety measure, visit Apple support page for technical assistance on MacBook Air.
What we need to do is to wait for a while, until Apple announces MacBook Air with Skylake processor. But we can be assured of great improvements in upcoming MacBook edition.
✆ Apple 800-786-0581
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Apple Support to Fix Apple Safari Will Not Open
- Apple Support to View Login History on Macbook Pro
- Guidance to View login history on MacBook Pro
- Get Advanced Tips to Fix the Apple Freezing Issues Instantly
- Quick Fix to Apple iOS 11 Problems
- Resolution Of Apple iOS Update and Restore Error
- Call Apple Support if You Face a Bug after the Apple iOS 11.2.1 Updates
- Contact Apple Support for Updates iOS To Restore iPhones Disabled by Error 53
- Apple iOS 11 Updates and Troubleshoot for Hindrance
- Enabling Locked Apple ID through an Effective Technical Service
- iOS 11 Problems and Apple Support Phone Number for Assistance
- Problem to Replace Hard Drive MacBook Pro? Need Help
- Apple Support for the Way to Set Up Mac
- Apple Support
- Apple Mac Problems
- Apple Update Problems
- Apple Error Codes
- Apple Security Updates
- Apple Update Support
- Apple Problems and Errors
- Get Help With Duplicate iCloud OS X Calendar Problem
- Apple® Customer Support Help
- Apple® Technical Customer Service
- How to Upgrade Macbook Pro Hard Disk
- Apple® iPhone Customer Support
- Apple Support for Virus Removal
Disclaimer - www.applehelp.support is an independent online technical support provider website offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. www.applehelp.support offers paid support assistance for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.